Adena Power is a spin-off of Nexceris, a world-renowned developer and manufacturer of products that improve efficiency, performance, and cost of energy and environmental systems. The company does business in more than 75 countries through internet, distributors, and direct sales. Products include fuel cells, fuel cell components and materials, catalysts, sensors, gas monitors, and coatings. Team Members of Nexceris are passionate about working with customers to find innovative solutions facing our future needs for cleaner and more sustainable energy.
There is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Adena Power and to work with others who share in the commitment for facing the world’s most critical energy and environmental challenges head-on…and to solving them.
We offer challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals and are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team. We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for an exciting career with a world-class company, you deserve to make the move to Adena Power.
Adena Power is looking for a highly-motivated, results-orientated Electrical Engineer to join our team. The team-member will be responsible for leading system-side integration of our new sodium solid-state battery technology.
- Lead all stages of electrical design and system integration of our battery technology into larger energy storage systems.
- Manage relationship with testing partners and Battery Management System (BMS) and Energy Management System (EMS) partners to ensure demonstration battery modules conform to testing partner requirements.
- Contribute to the success of on-site customer demonstrations of the battery technology by defining and executing on system integration strategy.
- Establish and maintain the engineering design criteria, and applicable standards and specifications for battery energy storage projects.
- Serve as internal Subject-Matter Expert for power controls and system-level integration.
- Ensure that larger, higher voltage module demonstration are completed safely by identifying and implementing the appropriate engineering controls and safety best-practices.
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s in electrical engineering or related degree, and at least three years work experience as an electrical engineer, systems engineer, or project engineer in the electric power industry. The ideal candidate will have experience deploying battery energy storage systems.