Adena Power is a clean energy start-up focused on commercialization of a new sodium solid-state battery, providing a sustainable energy storage solution for our Net Zero future. We are seeking an initiative-taking, and results-oriented Project Management Professional to drive our team in the seamless execution required to fulfill this vision.
The position requires a self-driven problem solver with excellent communication skills, who enjoys working in a demanding environment. You will use your start-up experience to help grow a new mindset with the passion, positivity, and commitment to achieve success. This will require flexibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to be successful. You will be accountable for ensuring the team completes all key technical, manufacturing, and commercial milestones on-time and within budget.
The Project Management Professional will:
- Coordinate and support teams across all workstreams, including targeted support and interventions.
- Develop and maintain systems to drive on time execution of key demonstrations, action plans.
- Manage communication to Adena Power leadership and cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Coordinate resource allocation
- Support a positive, results-driven team culture that embraces change and works quickly to overcome new challenges.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and at least three years’ project management experience in a start-up business. CAPM or PMP certification preferred.
The ideal candidate will embrace the challenge of working for a start-up business. You will need to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture. You should also work well under pressure, have great people skills, and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Financial acumen
- Adept at project and change management
- Detail orientated
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to perform under pressure